- The contents provided on this website and its related subpages have been compiled with the greatest care and the best knowledge. However, we cannot guarantee for the topicality, accuracy or completeness of the contents.
in2systems GmbH is liable for own contents of these websites according to section 7, paragraph 1 German Tele Media Act (Telemediengesetz). However, according to section 8 to 10 German Tele Media Act, in2systems GmbH has no obligations to search for evidences that indicate illegal activities or to continuously monitor submitted or stored contents.
- Legal obligations to block the use of contents or to remove contents remain unchanged. In this case, liability is only possible at the time of in2systems GmbH's knowledge about a specific violation of legal provisions. Illegal contents will be removed immediately at the time in2systems GmbH gets knowledge of this contents.
- in2systems GmbH's website and its related subpages include links to websites of third parties. in2systems GmbH has no influence on the contents of those websites, therefore in2systems GmbH cannot guarantee for those contents. Providers or administrators of linked websites are always responsible for their own contents.
- in2systems GmbH has checked the linked websites for possible violations of legal provisions at the time of the establishment of the link. Illegal contents were not detected at the time of the linking. A continuous monitoring of the contents of linked websites cannot be imposed without reasonable indications that there has been a violation of legal provisions. Illegal links will be removed immediately at the time in2systems GmbH gets the corresponding knowledge.
- Contents published on the website and its related subpages by in2systems GmbH are subject to German copyright laws. Reproduction, editing, distribution as well as the use outside the scope of any kind of the copyright law require a written permission of in2systems GmbH. Copies of the website and its related subpages and/ or downloads are permitted for private use only.
- The commercial use of the contents without permission of in2systems GmbH is prohibited.
- Copyright laws of third parties are respected as long as the contents on the website and its related subpages do not originate from this third party. However, if you notice any violations of copyright law, please inform us. Such contents will be removed immediately.
The cannyboard solution provided by in2systems GmbH, Mühlstraße 2, 82229 Seefeld, Germany, enables you to get access to files and documents which may contain potentially sensitive and confidential information. Please note that access to such information can only be granted according to the following terms and conditions:
- Several or all information disclosed through the service are strictly confidential and are potentially subject to a non-disclosure agreement between you or the company represented by you and a third party disclosing the information. Please note that you are obliged to maintain this information confidential in accordance with the binding non-disclosure agreement and applicable statutory regulations, unless otherwise agreed with between you and the disclosing party.
- Any download, scan, copy, print, or other recording of information contained within the cannyboard platform is prohibited, unless otherwise agreed with the disclosing third party. Any attempt to bypass a copy protection or other precautionary means of the cannyboard service is prohibited. Further, it is generally prohibited to enable third parties to use our service with your access data.
- Neither in2systems GmbH nor its cooperation partners (e.g. hotels or other facilities), which are merely responsible for the distribution of our service, expressly or implicitly guarantee the correctness or completeness of information contained within the cannyboard service and do not assume any liability for the use or the reliance on the correctness or completeness of the information.
- Notwithstanding our technical precautionary means, please note that in2systems GmbH cannot give a full protection against the loss of data and the misuse of personal data. Thus, in2systems GmbH does not assume any liability for the loss of data and the unauthorised access to personal data, if and to the extent that in2systems GmbH is not responsible, in particular, in case of violation of its obligations. The liability of in2systems GmbH's cooperation partners shall be excluded.
By clicking the “Agree” button you confirm that you have taken notice of these provisions and you accept this Legal Disclaimer. Further, please also refer to the provisions of the applicable terms and conditions of use for the cannyboard solutions between you and in2systems GmbH.